Are you longing to study at prestigious universities like Harvard, Stanford, MIT or other top institutions listed in the OCI application, but lacking sufficient funds? The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program can turn your dream into a reality. OCI offers comprehensive tuition scholarships for Egyptian students pursuing a master’s degree in fields that contribute to Egypt’s economic growth. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition, and successful candidates can choose to pursue either a Master’s of Business Administration or a Master’s of Construction Management.
The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program is granted to selected students to pursue their master’s degree in one of the following U.S. Universities:
University of Chicago, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Fund: Fully Funded
Fields of Study:
· Business Administration (MBA)
· Online application form
· Copy of test scores (GRE or GMAT) and TOEFL iBT ®.
· Copy of bachelor’s degree transcripts.
· Copy of graduation certificate.
· Two recommendation letters.
· Proof of military service completion, exemption, or postponement for male applicants only.
1- Full Tuition
3- Living Allowance
4- Books, Computers, Health insurance, and others.
· Hold Egyptian citizenship and reside in Egypt (dual nationality applicants will not be given preference).
· Have a Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative grade of 3.5 or higher (or Very Good or above).
· Submit a valid TOEFL iBT® score as proof of English proficiency (minimum score of 100, taken within the last 2 years).
· For those applying to the Master of Business Administration program, a minimum GMAT score of 650 or above is required (taken within the last 5 years).
· For those applying to the Master of Engineering program, a minimum overall GRE score of 315 is required (including an Analytical Writing score of 4.5).
· Demonstrate involvement in extracurricular activities.
· Have at least three years of work experience for those applying to the Master of Business Administration program, and two years of work experience for those applying to the Master of Engineering program.
· Plan to begin their studies in the U.S. in 2024.
· Have not lived outside of Egypt for more than 2 years, with preference given to those who have not resided abroad.
· Commit to returning to Egypt for at least two years upon completion of their degree.
· Male applicants must provide proof of military service completion, exemption, or postponement.
Here are some important notes to keep in mind:
· Applicants who already hold a Master’s degree from a foreign university or have an Egyptian Master’s degree in the same field they are applying for will not be considered for the scholarship.
· Applicants with an Egyptian Master’s degree in a technical field different from the one they are applying for may still be considered.
· Preference will be given to applicants who have not lived, worked, or studied abroad for more than two years.
· Being selected as a nominee for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program does not guarantee acceptance to a university. Nominees must be prepared to start their university applications by October 2023.
· Nominees will only receive support in applying to universities endorsed by the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program. If selected for the scholarship, the award will be granted only after university acceptance is obtained.
· Even if admission requirements for the relevant programs are test-optional, submitting GRE or GMAT scores is mandatory for the scholarship program. Applications missing any required test scores will be automatically disqualified.
July, 31, 2023
How To Apply
Click here to apply