Internship for students in South Korea for all international students who want to pursue their degree in Korea
The Global Intern Program (GIP) at GIST gives you a chance to work in a research lab for eight weeks during the summer. You’ll receive guidance from the lab’s professor and gain valuable research experience. It’s a great opportunity to see if you want to pursue an advanced degree at GIST.
- Type: Internship
- Duration:8 weeks
- Place: South Korea, GIST Institute
- Official Name: Global Intern Program.
- Nationalities: Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries worldwide.
- You will receive half of the round-trip airfare.
- You will be provided with dormitory accommodation.
- You will have the opportunity to take Korean language classes.
- You will have the opportunity to take cultural classes.
- You will have access to special lectures.
- You will receive a stipend.
- You will have opportunities to explore the local culture.
- The Global Intern Program is designed to provide knowledge and skills in the areas of :
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Institute of Integrated Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- You can know more about open areas from here
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English)
- Official degree Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Certificate ( from your university or official test such as TOEFL, IELTS)
How to apply
March 3, 2023
Submit all documents in English