Cisco Internships for students from all over the world to get a chance to improve their skills.
Cisco Systems is a leading technology company with a global presence and a strong reputation for innovation and industry leadership. With a wide range of networking hardware, software, and telecommunications products and services, Cisco is able to meet the needs of a diverse customer base, from small businesses to large corporations. Additionally, the company is committed to promoting corporate social responsibility and sustainability, investing in initiatives such as the Cisco Networking Academy and reducing its greenhouse gas emissions. With a track record of consistent financial performance, Cisco is well-positioned to continue its leadership in the technology industry. Cisco provide many internships for students to make them get experience and improve their skills.
- Type: Internship
- Duration: 6 Months or less
- Place: Cisco, Germany
- Nationalities: Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries worldwide.
- Personal Development
- Health & Wellness
CISCO - Internship, Cyber security
- Must currently be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- Knowledge and/or experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Familiarity with common internet protocols, applications, and cyber threats.
- Knowledge of Windows artifacts and memory forensics.
- Understanding of the incident response process and digital forensic techniques.
- Experience with threat intelligence techniques.
- Knowledge of SOC monitoring.
- Familiarity with Penetration Testing/Red Team/Purple Team.
- Comprehension of essential network and distributed environment architecture such as authentication, access controls, OS behavior, network behavior, DNS, etc.
- Possesses good communication skills and maintains a professional demeanor.
- Preferred skills include:
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems.
- Work experience with incident response and forensic techniques.
- Experience in offensive security.
- Apply from here
Cisco - Internship, Global market development
- Ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to make effective presentations
- Good knowledge of market research methods
- Solid analytical skills to identify and prioritize market opportunities
- Some experience in project planning and execution, with good time management skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Self-starter with a proactive and self-driven attitude, motivated to succeed in a fast-paced international environment
- Possess resilience and commitment with a strong team-oriented mindset
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Excitement towards new technologies and the challenges they present
- University student preferably in Foreign Languages, Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR), Marketing, PR & Communications, Business Economics, or other social sciences departments.
Apply from here