Internship In Dubai with a salary that is available for all nationalities to apply.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is a subsidiary of Ubisoft, headquartered in France, and one of the leading video game studios located in the twofour54 media and entertainment hub in Abu Dhabi, which is a government-backed initiative to establish the capital as a regional center for media production. Established in October 2011, the studio has released several successful mobile games, including CSI: Hidden Crimes and Hungry Shark World, and specializes in creating profitable mobile games for a global audience. The studio’s current focus is on developing mobile games based on popular IPs like Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, and Prince of Persia. It collaborates with other Ubisoft studios worldwide on various projects and has won awards, including the “Best Mobile Game” award at the International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA) Middle East in 2017 for Hungry Shark World.
- Type: Internship
- Fund: Salary
- Duration: Based on the contract
- Place: Dubai
- Nationalities: Algeria, Bahrain,Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen, All countries.
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on video games and related merchandise
- Exciting and rewarding opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology
- Opportunity to be a part of the creation of some of the world’s most popular video games.
- A gamer or someone with a keen interest in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Ability to maintain diligent follow up
- Highly meticulous and organized
- Attentive to details
- A bachelors degree is preferred
- Ensure all processes are diligently followed up
- Attend scrum meetings of all concerned departments
- Take detailed meeting notes
- Follow up on action points
- Assist in producing reports
- Ensure JIRA is updated
- Send email communications to concerned departments in production
How To Apply
Click on I am interested and upload your CV