Internship in Spain for all nationalities with a salary per month. You can apply now,
Do you want to teach and live in Spain? This teaching internship may be perfect for you! We work with accredited schools in Spain to offer unique teaching positions for enthusiastic students with native-level English. The schools want energetic undergraduates pursuing education or recent graduates with teaching experience. The internship lasts from October to May, and we help you throughout the process, from visa assistance to housing acquisition. Our services are free of charge to you.
- Type: Internship
- Fund: Give salary
- Duration: 4-6 Months
- Place: Spain
- Nationalities: Algeria, Bahrain,Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen, All countries.
- Get advice from our experts on your resume and the interview process
- Free assistance and support during your application process and the program
- Immerse yourself in Spanish culture and improve your Spanish language skills
- Receive compensation of 900 euros per month, which can cover housing, food, travel, transportation, and other expenses
- Enhance your resume with unique experiences
- Assist classes of children between the ages of 3-17 for 30 hours a week
- Teach students pronunciation and grammar
- Work and teach in a different culture and work environment
- Help with activities like group tasks or individual classwork
- Create new teaching materials for students
- Proficient or native level of English
- Pursuing or have a degree in education or related studies
- Sign the Training Agreement provided in the application, which should be endorsed by your educational institution.
- undergraduates pursuing education or recent graduates with previous teaching experience.
- The online application.
How To Apply
Fill your all information in the online application and upload your CV.