Master Scholarship in Australia 2023, fully funded.
Australia’s focus for its international development assistance in Africa is centered around improving skills in several areas, including agriculture and food security, climate change and adaptation, renewable energy, mining governance, and combating terrorism and violent extremism. The Australian government offers Australia Awards scholarships to promising individuals from developing countries who possess the potential to become the next generation of global leaders. These scholarships provide recipients with the opportunity to pursue studies and research that will equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to drive change and build lasting relationships with Australia. Applications are evaluated based on the applicants’ academic competence, personal and professional qualities, and their ability to make an impact in eligible countries. Women, individuals with disabilities, and other marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
- Degree: Master Scholarship
- Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 years
- Place: Australia
Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Sudan, and some other countries in Africa.
- Return air travel
- a one-off establishment allowance on arrival
- full tuition fees
- contribution to living expenses
- introductory academic program
- overseas student health cover for the duration of the scholarship
- supplementary academic support
- fieldwork allowance for research students and masters by coursework which has a compulsory fieldwork component
- Be a citizen of one of the country that we mentioned above.
- Already hold an undergraduate degree.
- An English language proficiency of at least 6.5 in IELTS with no band less than 6.0 (or 575 in paper based TOEFL or 90 in internet based TOEFL or 61 in PTE Academic). Scores must be valid on 1 January 2024. No other English language test (including TOEFL prediction test) results will be accepted.
- IELTS testing result is not a requirement for applicants if:
- English was the language of instruction for your undergraduate degree, or • you studied in Australia within the last two-years, or • you completed over five years of study in one of the following English-speaking countries: Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland • Answer all relevant questions on the application form.
- The priority areas of study for eligible African countries in this application round are:
- Climate change
- Agriculture and food security
- Mining and energy
- Foreign policy and international security
How To Apply
upload the documents from the link below and fill your personal information before the deadline.
May 1, 2023