Scholarship to learn python, and this opportunity available for all nationalities to give them the chance to get in the world of data science
Want to begin your journey in data science? Here’s an opportunity to learn Python online and win $5,000 to aid your learning, purchase software or equipment, or finance your educational initiatives.
Python is a programming language that’s rapidly growing in popularity worldwide. Its syntax is easy to read, follow, and pre-programmed, making it a preferred choice for programmers and data scientists. Python has created countless job opportunities for many people, and it’s an excellent language to learn if you’re new to programming or want to add to your existing skill set.
Python’s simplicity and user-friendly syntax make it easy for beginners to learn, even without any prior coding experience. You’ll be able to master it more quickly than other programming languages and potentially embark on a career in digital marketing, data analysis, machine learning, or data science.
- Type: Internship
- Place: Online
- Organization: Datacamp
- Nationalities: Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries worldwide.
- One first place Scholarship award recipient will receive $5,000
- Five runner Scholarship award recipients up will receive $1,000 each
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must currently be attending high school, college, university, trade school, or a postgraduate degree program.
- You must not have a degree in computer science, data science, data analytics, or a related field.
- You must create a unique DataCamp account to participate in the competition.
- Your submission must be original and created solely for the scholarship purpose.
- DataCamp has the right to disqualify any entry that breaches the scholarship program’s terms and conditions.
Just fill the online application only .
How to apply