Scholarships in Italy for all students who pursue to get their Bachelor’s or master’s degree with funding opportunities.
The University of Padua is offering 53 scholarships to students who want to study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English at the university. These scholarships are highly competitive and will only be awarded to students with outstanding academic achievements. The scholarship recipients will represent the university at different events as ambassadors.
- Type: Bachelor, Master
- Duration: 3 Years (Bachelor), 2 Years ( Master)
- Place: Italy, Padua University
- Official Name:Scholarships for International Students
- Language Of Study: English
Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, all countries of the world except Italy.
Read more: Online Scholarships
fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per each academic year
- Do not hold an Italian citizenship, except for dual citizenship including Italian.
- Hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) that allows admission to the Italian University system.
- Do not reside in Italy.
- Apply to one or more of the degree programs completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Note that applicants can apply for up to three degree programs.
- You can know the English requirements from here.
- Mptivation Letter
- Academic Certificate
- English Certificate
How to Apply
- Choose the field of study from here, and click on it to apply.
If you satisfy the mentioned criteria, you will be considered for the selection process without any further action required on your part. You do not need to submit any additional documents or a separate application for the scholarship, as the selection committee will review your application for the chosen degree program.
- March 7,2023 (For the first period)
- May2, 2023, (For the second period)